How to View the Trade Winds Newsletter and Special Reports
The Trade Winds files are easily accessible, but only via the use of the
Adobe Acrobat Reader. This is software that is downloadable free of
charge from the net and is very easy to use.
- Go to the Adobe Acrobat Reader
download page and follow the instructions there for downloading the
Adobe Acrobat Reader software on to your computer (about a 4000K file).
- Once you have the software loaded, clicking on the newsletter of your
choice will automatically load the Adobe Acrobat Reader in your web
browser, and a FULL COLOR version of Trade Winds will appear on your
screen. (This file size is normally 150-200K)
- Using the Adobe Acrobat Reader is easy. Arrows along the top of the
screen will take you forward or backward one page at a time, or you can
use the scroll bar on the right side of the screen. Two "magnifying
glasses" allow you to zoom in on a page (the magnifying glass with the
"+") or zoom out (the magnifying glass with the "-").
- The "Table of Contents" along the left allows you to quickly go to
those articles of your own particular interest. Only want to see the
article on soybeans? Clicking on "SOYBEANS" take you directly to the
beginning of that article.
- Within the individual articles, when the writer references a figure
the words are in red. Clicking on those red words takes you to that
figure and zooms in on it as well. Clicking on the figure takes you
right back to the point in the article that you came from.
- Hyper-links to other web sites noted within the newsletter are in
blue. Clicking on them will take you to that site (just like "normal"
- Printing the newsletter is as easy as clicking on the printer icon in
the upper left-hand corner of the screen.